India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/24/2007
Compare
logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thanks BlueKayal

Thanks for the pro-active work Blue Kayal. Your work is appreciated.

Others:

And if you are reading the posts on this website and silently observing the hard work and praying for our success while not joining or volunteering...here is my advise to you:

"SHAME ON YOU. We dont need your prayers. We need your participation."

Dont think for one second that "others will work hard towards eliminating retrogression and the law is same for everyone, so I will benefit too".

That is the attitude that basically makes all the difference between success and failure. By saving $100 you wont built a Taj Mahal. But by contributing here, you will make a difference and many such contributions will have consequences.

And remember, this is not the Satyagrah of Gandhiji. Silence is not golden. Not in USA. Not in 2006. Speak up or be silenced forever by the loonies of Numbersusa.com and FAIR. No one is going to reward silence and tolerance. No one. This is not how it works here.

Last edited by logiclife; 02-07-2006 at 09:26 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote