:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute

Guys complaining that the Indian Govt will not help us is nothing but a cry-baby thing. Ofcourse we get last preference! The Government in India will Obviously help the Indians in India first. I mean the country gave us our education and we turned our backs to it "so to speak". When the country was in trouble we escaped it, now that it is doing well, we expect it to solve our problems and crib that it is doing nothing for us? Let's not forget, we can STILL go back and lead great lives there, but we CHOOSE to be here.

I am all for exploring different avenues to solve this crisis. But at the same time i request all the members on here to please refrain from India/Indian Government bashing. It is very easy to keep asking what the Indian government has done for its ppl. If you go to India today, u will see a Sea of change from as late as 2000. The economy is doing great and ppl are happier than ever. Maybe the Govt had a hand in it maybe it didnt, but pls do not publicly ridicule ur own country and its Government on public boards like this. I am sorry if i am stirring a controversy here, but that is not my aim.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote