:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute

Greenever i totally support that view. I am all for trying to contact the ministry incharge. All i meant is, if it does not work out, we shudnt start throwing insults at the Government. We pay ZERO taxes in India and technically do Nothing worth writing home about for our country or it's government.

U know it is interesting that we bring up Indians and the Indian Government debate. The Government did what it could to further the economy. Then we had Scams in BPO offices (Citibank etc). The Question now is, who is the bigger problem, the Indian Govenrment or the Indian? Another example: People litter the streets and expect the Govt to pick up after them. A simple example here. On my recent visit to India, at the bombay airport, in the immigration queue, i saw an Indian guy just dump a soiled plastic bag in a perfectly clean area, while standing in the Queue! Just left it there, as though it was a dumping ground. Try doing that on ANY airport here! Forget the police, one of the citizens here will ask u to pick up ur trash.

Thoughts anyone?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote