:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
frustratedbutpatient is on a distinguished road
Default Useless visit, may be I didn't ask the right questions

I visited last July. I arrived few minutes late but I was able to immediately meet with the officer. She was not helpful at all. Her answer was to wait. I had my fingerprinting last December and I should have received an interview notice since my wife petitioned for me. I haven't heard anything since. She refused to give me any answers. She said that my case was at another office. She refused to say what office and she said I had to wait for my turn. Reading a little on this forum, I realized that I should have been more specific when I asked questions. I placed an inquiry at congressman Levin's office and they got back to me in a week that my case is in security check but they never told me how long that would take. Yesterday, I called the national customer service and they said they would have the Detroit office communicate with me. I will wait for few weeks during which time I will gather a list of questions to ask for my next InfoPass appointment. Please help with the questions I should ask.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote