India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/15/2007
Compare
Pagal has a reputation beyond repute Pagal has a reputation beyond repute Pagal has a reputation beyond repute Pagal has a reputation beyond repute Pagal has a reputation beyond repute Pagal has a reputation beyond repute Pagal has a reputation beyond repute Pagal has a reputation beyond repute Pagal has a reputation beyond repute Pagal has a reputation beyond repute Pagal has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

Just a clarification around job requirements:

GC is always for a future position, so there is no need for the employer to keep the position (nor to keep it vacant). The employer needs to confirm that the position will be made available to the individual as soon as GC is issued.

If you get the GC and the position is not available, your GC is not in any jeopardy. Once the employer confirms that the position is no longer available, you are free to choose any other job. If you have already waited 4-5 years for GC, the same/similar job requirement also reduces in significance for post GC issued job.

PS: I know a few friends who waited to get their US citizenship and immediately relocated to India! Human mind is strange!!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote