India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute
Default listen to this

there are 20,000 here
and more of us around on blogs like immigration portal and siskind-ilw
IF: everyone would sign a petition to TOYOTA- the Lou Dobbs sponsor (copy to CNN) stating in no uncertain terms our displeasure with their relationship to a hate monger, and threatening a boycott- believe me it would make waves.

BUT: How many will sign with their real names? How many will sign at all?

we have been traditionally fearful and resistant to stepping out of the shadows. the question is - after a successful campaign that helped bring USCIS to it's knees, has something fundamental changed in enough of us?

IF so, then there is hope for an idea like this.

To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and not worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest!
Don't be afraid to try something new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals the Titanic!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote