India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/28/2007
Compare
virald is a glorious beacon of light virald is a glorious beacon of light virald is a glorious beacon of light virald is a glorious beacon of light virald is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by janilsal
Plus the July 2nd bulletin has been reversed (meaning totally void). So the July 2nd filers should be ok. Infact there is a grim possibility that you may be assigned the remaining yearly visa numbers (as per Greg Siskind's blog entry).

Instead of really worrying, why don't you become a paid member of IV on a monthly recurring basis? This way you are supporting the IV cause (which is your/our cause).
Guys,
I don't like to worry but here is Greg Siskind's comment --(don't know what to make of it)

Just to clarify, some cases received on July 2nd were rejected according to the USCIS' own announcement. I am not sure if people have started to get those applications back or not yet. Perhaps people on the blog can weigh in. The dilemma is what to do if you don't know whether the case is in or not. No clear answer yet. AILA may get some info on this when it presumably meets with USCIS on this very soon.

Posted by: Greg Siskind | July 17, 2007 at 09:17 PM
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote