India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/06/2004
Compare
krishnam70 has a brilliant future krishnam70 has a brilliant future krishnam70 has a brilliant future krishnam70 has a brilliant future krishnam70 has a brilliant future krishnam70 has a brilliant future krishnam70 has a brilliant future krishnam70 has a brilliant future krishnam70 has a brilliant future krishnam70 has a brilliant future krishnam70 has a brilliant future
Default I agree with the thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by english_august
It's a free country and everyone, including Lou Dobbs have a right to voice their opinion - boycotts will not serve any purpose.

If you feel so passionately about it, here's what I suggest. Create a blog/website and every single day after his program, post an article pointing out factual inaccuracies in Lou's reports and views. If you don't want to watch the program, then CNN publishes a transcript a couple of hours later - follow that.

It's hard work but believe me - do it consistently and do it well and you will see that it will work.

Best of luck and post the address of your site/blog here should you decide to do it.
Here is the blog created for talking about Lou Dobbs. I will start digging up material and posting to this site.. please feel free to start blogging there
lets take it up to him

http://loubdobbs-truthorlies.blogspot.com/

cheers
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote