India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
initrode is a jewel in the rough initrode is a jewel in the rough initrode is a jewel in the rough
Default I called USCIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by segio
Hi,

My I-485 ND is 7/12/07 and I have already received the hard copy receipt. But when I check case status on USCIS website, it basically cannot locate the case. I am sure that I entered correct case number. Should I worry about this? Is it better to call USCIS or just wait for their database to be updated (I would assume from 7/12 until today is already long enough)?

Thanks

Segio
I applied for my I-140 last year Sep, and upgraded it to Premium processing this year Feb, and got an approval in a week. My case status online still says "Request for Premium processing received". I called USCIS today and asked them what the deal was. The customer rep asked me if my case was approved. I said yes. She asked me if I had a copy of the I-797 approval notice. I said yes. She then told me it was a "done deal" and that I should chill. She also said they dont update the database for individual cases but they do it all at once, at some undefined point in time. I didn't see any point in taking it further so I said thanks, and hung up. You can call and see if you can find anything more.
I-140 AD Feb 2007
I-485/EAD/AP RD Jul 2 2007
I-485/EAD/AP ND Aug 11 2007

I am not a lawyer and am not responsible for the veracity of any claims related to immigration law or other legal matters I may make in my posts; or their consequences. Please consult a lawyer for accurate information.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote