:
Sweden
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
swede is a splendid one to behold swede is a splendid one to behold swede is a splendid one to behold swede is a splendid one to behold swede is a splendid one to behold swede is a splendid one to behold swede is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnathani
I have a vacation planned to Cancun, Mexico on the 29th of July. And my question is whether to file the applicaion before or after the vacation. My lawyer tells me that I probably wont get a new I-94 when visiting Mexico. Is this true? And also, that I can travel immediately after filing 485. So, she says it doesnt matter if I do it before or after the vacation. Any similar experiences especially with Mexico?

Thanks
You need at least a 485 receipt and a valid visa before you can travel. My last travel to Mexico was 8 years and then they didnt take the I94 and when I came back they just asked what I had been doing in Mexico... But that might have changed.

EB3 World RIR PD: 12/2002 Applied: Aug 2002
Card Received: 9/17/2007
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote