:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
reddog has much to be proud of reddog has much to be proud of reddog has much to be proud of reddog has much to be proud of reddog has much to be proud of reddog has much to be proud of reddog has much to be proud of reddog has much to be proud of reddog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhijitp
As in, if you have a delivery confirmation from Fedex/UPS does it have any significance? It is still not clear if it will be accepted/ rejected AFAIK.

Have there been any applications that were not even "accepted" because the "packet" suggested it was an AOS application?

More likely, applications can be rejected for being "improperly filed" but you would only come to know about it whenever they are rejected. No one would know this in advance, so no point worrying about it.
This is probably about those people whose packets were returned by USCIS, I know someone whose packet was returned. These people will have to refile(ofcourse). They could not have rejected a case filed on July 2nd(too less a time to open and see if the required documents are in order).
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote