:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
suny_saini is on a distinguished road
Default I-824 and CSPA???? ( VISA REJECTED)

My case cannot be processed under CSPA, because the form I-824 was not filed within one year of the visa becoming available.

ACC TO SUBJECT: CHILD STATUS PROTECTION ACT: ALDAC #2
REF: (A) 02 STATE 163054 (B) 02 STATE 123775

-------

If the principal applicant adjusted status in the U.S. and a derivative is applying for a visa abroad to follow-to-join, then the date on which the derivative will be considered to have sought LPR status for purposes of satisfying CSPA Section 3 will generally be the date on which the principal (acting as the derivative beneficiary's agent) filed the Form I-824 that is used to process the derivative's following to join application. Therefore, in cases involving a derivative seeking to follow to join a principal who adjusted in the U.S., the derivative can benefit from the CSPA if the principal filed a Form I-824 for the beneficiary within one year of a visa becoming available (i.e., within one year of the case becoming current or petition approval, whichever is later). The instructions to Form I-485 (the adjustment application) advise aliens adjusting status in the U.S. who have derivatives abroad to file a Form I-824 for such derivatives, and the I-485 Form indicates that that Form I-824 can be filed simultaneously with the Form I-485

(READ MORE FROM http://guangzhou.usconsulate.gov/cspa.html )

I NEED HELP AND I THINK THERE IS ALWAYS AN ALTERNATIVE OF THINGS.
IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY ANY ANY ANY WAY???
CAN THEY APPROVE IF I REQUEST THEM ?
WHAT IS the way out?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote