India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/26/2007
Compare
akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanduv23 View Post
Please motivate your friends, please spend half to one hour everyday, scanning through your friends lists and spread the message.

I am off to work now, will login during lunch hour, please keep bumping this thread
People we need to digg this article and create awareness among other people. A cause if of no use if it is not understodd by others. We can sit and keep on crying about it, but it has to be spread and awareness has to be created for it too succeed.

Please Digg the article and leave some positive comments. Motivate others to join the cause.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote