India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/28/2007
Compare
kartikiran has a reputation beyond repute kartikiran has a reputation beyond repute kartikiran has a reputation beyond repute kartikiran has a reputation beyond repute kartikiran has a reputation beyond repute kartikiran has a reputation beyond repute kartikiran has a reputation beyond repute kartikiran has a reputation beyond repute kartikiran has a reputation beyond repute kartikiran has a reputation beyond repute kartikiran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snathan View Post
Do you agree that ROW EB2 has the same qualification as I/C EB2 (& EB3). While I/C EB2 wait for 3-5 years, ROW EB2 gets GC in a year. Do you think its fair or do we need to ask them to wait until EB2 guys who are waiting more than three years gets the GC.

When you compare there is no comparison...
snathan, your point is valid & hope you understand that and ncrtpMay2004 pain also understandable. But EB3s may start thinking that since any solution for EB3 backlogs are right now not visible, people who have been waiting for a long time would start to think, why not use the spillover numbers to clear the backlogs. I think that was ncrtpMay2004 member's viewpoint.
In this case, no body eats into anybody's quota alloted for a fiscal year and the extras if any are left and are used efficiently must be equally spread across all categories in order to clear the backlogs.

Hopefully you understand that everybody are frustrated and are trying to see how the solution can be achieved. I remember a thread where there was a thread with EB2 members screaming quarterly spillover is not occuring. We all know the answer we got from USCIS for that query which is quarterly spillover is indeed happening. We may not agree with that answer, but when USCIS themselves do not have clear picture of their backlogs, we doing predictions are useless.

Unfortunately, IV members has undergone this split between EB3 and EB2 these days within the members. Not from the IV Core, who has been trying to preach there is no way solution can be achieved just for one category/country. There was another thread which went with calculations which paints rosy picture for EB2 giving hopes that they may see dates moving well into 2007, whereas we heard from the actual source(DOS) in january bulletin that even with spillover the dates will reach only up to Nov 2005(max).

So hopefully the members, stop our own calculations and predictions when we do not have proper data to do so and start the focus on grassroots approach to go by IV Core's initiative and give it a push.

Everybody are frustrated and hopefully we can stop this bickering over category and country to start channeling our energy into meeting lawmakers etc. That is the only way it might work in my opinion.

Anyway, just venting what I had been observing for a while

Peace.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immigrationvoiceny/

Last edited by kartikiran; 02-09-2010 at 10:27 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote