:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thanks need some more details

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyh1case View Post
I have a business and I import material from India to US. I go with Cargo Logistics Network(CLN). Google it for more details. I signed a document to them which allows them to clear the products coming in. They will bring in you products and ship them to where you want and give you a bill, which will consist of custom clearance prices etc.,. All you have to do is contact them and let them know where to pick the products from where to send them. They have their agents in India who will ship them. Since cost is a matter and time is Not a matter, ask them to get the products via "Ship/Ocean".
Hi

Thanks for providing details of CLN. Have you compared there prices etc with other shippers and are they shippers or just agent
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote