:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute
Default I think you are too late to tell this thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg123 View Post
I thought this forum is for legal immigration related discussions and for fighting this long retrogression of EB related Green card. It would be better not to post these type of discussions, I think the system administrators should not entertain thes type of discussions.
Thanks for your suggestion. By the way you might be too late. Slowly this community has become important for discussion for all issues relating to skilled immigrants.

I have seen here all types of post from phone, insurance, Visitor visa, house, taxes, even some time about the issues to which many of us wil never be involved with.

These discussion on the all the topics about immigrantion as well as non-immgration keep this community vibrant as well as good place to get advise and discuss issues of importance for most of the members.

If you just put here EB retrogration issues we will have only one thread VISA BULLETIN OUT and PREDICTIONS !!!

If I am not interested in the issue I just keep my self away from that thread. That will make that thread disappear faster then my posting on that to keep it alive !!!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote