:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arihant
pretty soon they will start requiring photos from worksite to prove that employee exists and that the company exists and is present in the US. LOL (I think this was a requirement for H1B...may still be a requirement)
Just to let u know, during my H1 processing, my H1 was thrown back to my lawyer asking them to send photographs of my workplace and co-workers, server room, my desk. I had to use an entire disposable camera for the same. To make things even funnier, i was not even the First one to be on H1 in my company. We had atleast 7-8 H1's at one point in time. The reason given for a throw back was, that this company seems quite new and small.

I know this is off topic, but since someone has raised this point albeit in jest, i thought i should let people on here know that UCSIS has it's own whims and fancies at times. So if something similar has happened to you in the past know that you may not be alone.

Last edited by eb3_nepa; 06-01-2006 at 01:36 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote