India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eb3_nepa
Just to let u know, during my H1 processing, my H1 was thrown back to my lawyer asking them to send photographs of my workplace and co-workers, server room, my desk. I had to use an entire disposable camera for the same. To make things even funnier, i was not even the First one to be on H1 in my company. We had atleast 7-8 H1's at one point in time. The reason given for a throw back was, that this company seems quite new and small.

I know this is off topic, but since someone has raised this point albeit in jest, i thought i should let people on here know that UCSIS has it's own whims and fancies at times. So if something similar has happened to you in the past know that you may not be alone.
Yes this is wierd!!
What if the company is small and is a startup! As long as the employer is willing to pay the salary at prevaliling wage, USCIS should approve the case. Even large companies start as small and such small companies need high skilled US educated immigrants to innovate and grow the business. This is a problem not just with H1B applications but with green card applications. I am sure other people would have faced this situation when they filed their GC application through a small company with low annual income.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote