India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2007
Compare
HV000 has a reputation beyond repute HV000 has a reputation beyond repute HV000 has a reputation beyond repute HV000 has a reputation beyond repute HV000 has a reputation beyond repute HV000 has a reputation beyond repute HV000 has a reputation beyond repute HV000 has a reputation beyond repute HV000 has a reputation beyond repute HV000 has a reputation beyond repute HV000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 485Mbe4001 View Post
Please dont use google it is a waste of time - FBI uses its own databases and looks for 'hits' in terms of derogatory information.

Instead lobby for the following:-

1) USCIS should have the authority to ask FBI as to why the namecheck is taking so long and provision to expediate name check if it is has been pending for more than 'x' number of years (probably 2 or 3 i guess).

2) FBI should provide a reason for the delay. Most of the time (80%) the delay is simply because they dont have the time to open your file.

3) Procedure to Pay $500-$1000 to expediate NC (1 week) with a yes or No result. this will all allow FBI to obtain resources to process NCs faster

NC is the next bottle neck that we have to lobby for.
Asking USCIS to expedite the NAME CHECK only after 2 years is UNACCEPTABLE!! NameChecks should have resolution within 3 months. Its a security issue.

It is the USCIS which initiates the NAMECHECK process and it also has expanded the scope of NAMECHECK increasing the backlog. So, we need to go after USCIS and should NOT PAY more in this INEFFICIENT process!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote