:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
immig4me has a brilliant future immig4me has a brilliant future immig4me has a brilliant future immig4me has a brilliant future immig4me has a brilliant future immig4me has a brilliant future immig4me has a brilliant future immig4me has a brilliant future immig4me has a brilliant future immig4me has a brilliant future immig4me has a brilliant future

From the above article:
1. those who say "secure the border first" before looking at a comprehensive solution are not living in the real world -- that there are practical, political, economic and diplomatic reasons why a Berlin Wall along all 2,000 miles of the U.S.-Mexico border won't and shouldn't be built.

My Point:
Isn't it funny and ironic that the very people who site Ronald Reagan in every talking point are the ones who are asking for building the wall between US and Mexico? And if my memory serves me right (I know for sure it does ), wasn't it Ronald Reagan who famously said " tear down this wall!. I believe so........
How do these people reconcile this fact with their beloved leader?
Arizona was part of Mexico and many people have relatives between the borders - building a wall for border enforcement - will it not be just another Berlin wall, that the Americans asked to be brought down?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote