:
Malaysia
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
dreamworld is a splendid one to behold dreamworld is a splendid one to behold dreamworld is a splendid one to behold dreamworld is a splendid one to behold dreamworld is a splendid one to behold dreamworld is a splendid one to behold dreamworld is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinkris View Post
It's simple.. Find some one in your friend circle who wants to send money to india and tell him that you will transfer rupees to his bank account in india and ask him to transfer dollars to ur account here.

Simple.. that's how i did last time..

good luck to get our of debt..
btw...If it is larger amount then its illegal to do this way. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawala

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCBy3000 View Post
I know this is not releated with Immigration. If you dont want to answer, that is fine. Just ignore this.

I have money crunch in US. I have accumulated huge debt in my CC. In past I have sent some money to India, but now when I ask my parents to send it here, they tell it is not possible without losing 30%. This is what they heard from my bank. Any Idea on how to get money from India from my own account to which I have sent from here.
Call and check with ICICI or any international bank located in india.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote