:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
smisachu has a reputation beyond repute smisachu has a reputation beyond repute smisachu has a reputation beyond repute smisachu has a reputation beyond repute smisachu has a reputation beyond repute smisachu has a reputation beyond repute smisachu has a reputation beyond repute smisachu has a reputation beyond repute smisachu has a reputation beyond repute smisachu has a reputation beyond repute smisachu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Check ICICI

Check ICICI. I think it is called a NRE account. You can fund it in Dollars and Rupees and it could be repatriated in Dollars. So just open the account and have them deposit the monies India, you can draw it here. This kind of account is for NRI's who earn an income in India and want to access it here.
There is a limit I think but it must be like $25K..

Good Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolvigo View Post
Dude,
I am facing same issue....need to get some money back from India....and there is no way i can get it officially without losing significant part of it. It is really illogical to send money to India for property investment just because we cannot get money back.....I am repenting doing that....

Whenever I ask my friends to do this favor to me.....all they say is they dont have money to send India (since they dont want to disclose their worth to me) or they dont want to send money to India since they know it is useless to send money at such a bad conversion rate.

If you can find some better way, let me know too.
RD- Sep 4th 2007
EAD- Sep 17th 2007
FP- Sep 28th
AP- Oct 1st

First application:
EB-2 Aug 2002-Employer Shut Down

GREENED AUG 5th 2010
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote