India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/11/2007
Compare
BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCperm View Post
Thanks SIRINEME for Sharing your experiance.
Quick Question though,
What Happens if you are offered Higher Position then the responsibility listed in Job descirption? For eg. Lots of perople apply for Programmer/Analyst Position and over the years of cumulative experiance he is offered Architect Position.

Thanks,

In my opinion, This Job code/description related facts ONLY relates to immigration related paper work. In real life , practically one may be handling the load of directing or managing people though for immigration pupose s/he may just be a software engineer or programmer. But in this kind of scenario one has to be extra cautious to have "Software Engineer or programmer" on offer letter till s/he gets done with immigration. Now some companies may prefer to go by book then one may not have a lot of levarage or choice other than performing the things what offer letter says.. And in that case one should not accept the oppertunity of higher skill and/or function inspite of its lucrativeness as to conclude immigration successfully.

Last edited by BharatPremi; 11-08-2007 at 01:47 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote