India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheran View Post
I am going to complete my 180 days by 1st week of Decemeber. The company I work for, is offering me a Project Manager position. My labor is filed for a programmer. I asked my lawyer and he told me that they sent a email to Florida State Workforce Agency to classify my new position and depending on the reply he tells me that I may or maynot port my labor.
Is anyone in the same boat? Is there any work around? I have been on H1 for 10 years now working for the same company (2 yrs as Contractor and 8 as employee), they have screwed me many times, I just don't want another disappointment. If this does not work, then I guess I have switch another company....
It doesn't matter what you work as prior to your getting GC, bottom line is, when your GC approval is nearing if there is an RFE for Letter of Employment confirmation from your sponsoring employer, they should reply back saying something like, "...we have an offer for a programmer's job for you on your getting your GC". If you have a problem with that, get a similar letter (with same job description as in original LC) from another employer, and keep it ready just in case. Note that offers have to be to give you a job UPON your getting a GC. Read USCIS clarifications in:

http://www.ilw.com/immigdaily/news/2005,0520-ac21.pdf
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote