India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/08/2007
Compare
frostrated has a reputation beyond repute frostrated has a reputation beyond repute frostrated has a reputation beyond repute frostrated has a reputation beyond repute frostrated has a reputation beyond repute frostrated has a reputation beyond repute frostrated has a reputation beyond repute frostrated has a reputation beyond repute frostrated has a reputation beyond repute frostrated has a reputation beyond repute frostrated has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksaharan View Post
I agree with vbkrish77 .. please spread word about polling on "Filing I485 when PD is not current" @ http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/fo...ther-here.html
I do not think that DoS or USCIS will agree to this. The last time they messed up, there was a huge fallout. This time around, they know the pending numbers and will be very cautious by moving the dates. They cannot move the dates for EB2 alone. They will have to do so for EB3 too. And when that happens, July 2007 repeats itself.
To get a grip on the number of applications that are eligible to file for 485, USCIS was planning on implementing a process where you have to register to indicate you want to file a 485. They are going to use those numbers to move the dates. Dont know what happened to that move.

So, rather than waste your efforts in trying to get USCIS/DoS to budge, work towards a comprehensive solution by lobbying for a change in law.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote