India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Are you trying to awake sleeping peoples ?

hey,
It seems like you are inspiring lot of peoples to upgrade to EB2 which is good. Actually saying this and really doing a successful upgrade takes time and depends on lot of things like economic situation.

After my Eb3 I-140 finally got Approved in Jan 2009 , I started searching for employers who would do the Eb3 to Eb2 upgrade .. But there was no job , not even contracts - so who will file a EB2 PERM labor for you in that situation ? Plus if someone files a EB2 Labor just like that - they could be audited. The Job needs to be EB2 level and you need to have Eb2 qualifications which lot of Eb3 has - But both conditions has to meet for a "successful upgrade".

What do you say ? Do you know any other shortcut than what i mentioned - then please enlighten us

Regards,
Diptam
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC View Post
It will take another 9-10 years to get your GC if the system remains the same.
Please upgrade to EB2
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote