India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomTancredo View Post
Hello

I dont have access to the certified labor copy , I am just wondering if we need it for AC21 purposes. I am not sure how to get it from my desi employer/ desi lawyer. I have a job offer with a fortune 200 company which is willing to do H1b transfer/extension so I am opting for H1b instead of EAD. I am pretty sure about the job description will satisfy the same/similar test.
Is the job title and job description mentioned on the labor cert? Mine is a pre perm case. Is it good to have copy of labor cert for AC21?
I-485 filing package should include a Letter of Reconfirmation of job-offer from your sponsor. This letter should describe what was in the LC. If you get a copy of this letter, you know what you need from your new employer. I-485 is your filing, therefore, you should not have difficulty in getting a copy of full set of what was filed.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote