:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
vkjanam has a reputation beyond repute vkjanam has a reputation beyond repute vkjanam has a reputation beyond repute vkjanam has a reputation beyond repute vkjanam has a reputation beyond repute vkjanam has a reputation beyond repute vkjanam has a reputation beyond repute vkjanam has a reputation beyond repute vkjanam has a reputation beyond repute vkjanam has a reputation beyond repute vkjanam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Contributing to IV without being credited for contribution

Is there a minimum contribution to make before our handle is shown as donor? The reason I am asking this is - I have been a monthly contributor for last few months, but I dont think it shows in my handle as donor.

There was an issue when I signed up for monthly contribution, something got messed up and my contribution started without attaching the contribution to my handle (my credit card getting billed regularly by paypall for IV). Later I followed up with IV few times (through web and through phone messages) to connect my handle to the contibutions. I havent got any response though

Any thoughts on how to fix this? (to attach my contributions to my handle) ?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.