:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmkanth View Post
Hello,

I have approved EAD and AP. I am planning to go to India next month and enter united states using AP.
Do I need to carry original I-485 receipts? I have copy of the I-485 receipt. As per Nov.01.07 uscis rule, we don’t have to carry the original receipts if entering on H1 visa. But it did not say anything about AP.

Please advise on this and share your experience if anyone entered on AP.

Thank you very much for your time.
Copy should be fine. But, if your attorney has the original, ask him/her to mail to you.

Total contibution to IV so far: $550.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If my post has been helpful, please consider contributing to immigrationvoice. It will help us continue this effort and serve the community. Thank you.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote