India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2003
Compare
Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jindhal View Post
Most of IV Core is made of eb3 applicants and therefore there has never been any push from the core on this matter. And as someone said .. You ARE eating my lunch..
You can think what you want. Most of IV core is/was Eb3. But never ever have anyone here sided with any one category. Maybe that's why a few good men rose above this small thinking, and they had the courage to join the core team for representing entire EB.

You can bicker as much as you want but you do not represent Eb2. As few days back there were a few claiming to be in Eb3 and they were blaming IV for working only for Eb2. These guys can also bicker as much as they want and they don't represent Eb3 either.

IV functions and represents the collective issues of the entire EB community without any regard to any amount of bickering from anyone in either Eb2 or Eb3 or India or China or ROW or any other group. You can say what you want but it won't stick. Our goal is clearly accessible from the homepage. If you don't agree with our goals, feel free to take this bickering somewhere else.

Just to be clear, you can say what you want but we don't think its your lunch.

Last edited by Administrator2; 09-23-2010 at 07:59 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

2 out of 3 members found this post helpful.