:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Get your facts straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsharma View Post
By law the job should be in different company. However many desi employers are having two or more sister companies. They get it applied under another sister company's name.

Had it been a different company too this porting of date for B (my example above) is not justified. Because when B had originally applied he did not have the EB2 qualification/experience. He gained it later, so he should not be allowed to use the original date for EB2. The law should be the new perm date for the EB2 should be the priority date.

The porting of date should only be allowed in same category, if someone changes a job after 180days of 485 and remains in same category.

EB2 I applicants should point this out. I know many of my friends have started sending out memo to USCIS.. But to take any adminstrative measure more people need to follow or contact USCIS.

Else it is your fate.. you know better what to do...
It is legal per INA to do that.. So your letters and your friends letters are just gutted in the trash right away..
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote