:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
tonyHK12 has a reputation beyond repute tonyHK12 has a reputation beyond repute tonyHK12 has a reputation beyond repute tonyHK12 has a reputation beyond repute tonyHK12 has a reputation beyond repute tonyHK12 has a reputation beyond repute tonyHK12 has a reputation beyond repute tonyHK12 has a reputation beyond repute tonyHK12 has a reputation beyond repute tonyHK12 has a reputation beyond repute tonyHK12 has a reputation beyond repute
Default New or other Piece meal Bills and necessary alternative to CIR

Immigration voice is actively involved in advocacy, campaign efforts in Washington DC.
we need members all over the country to meet or call local Senators and house Reps, about Employment Visa issues regularly and ask them to sponsor, support Bills for our concerns.
This will ensure our voice is heard during meetings of each Chamber - Senate and Congress.
Legal Immigration reform is the core goal of Immigration voice.
This thread will discuss any bill introduced for Legal immigration, including employment and family based.

The advantages being:

1. CIR will not happen for the next 2 years with a republican house majority.
2. This will be a much smaller Bill and a larger percentage of people would support this.
3. We should distinguish ourselves from illegals for a path to the GC
4. We have a big lobby ourselves, with hundreds of thousands pending, to up to 10 million GCs, citizens involved.
5. We deserve preference for following all rules
6. Illegals have a major point lacking - they did not use a H-2A visa and instead broke the law. Due to this there is popular discontent which may doom their legalization, or drag it on for many more years.
7. Legals directly add benefit to the society and tax receipts. Many of us have paid close to 100K in 5 years to IRS. Taxation = fair representation. 5 years = 10 billion from all of us at least, if you assume only 100K immigrants.

Please add points supporting or refuting this.

I have no Ill-will towards illegals, this is just my opinion on what is better for the long term future of this country.
I have the highest compassion for all the poor and needy of the world, but it is irrespective of race, religion, color.

Please support our current effort for pre-filing I-485 http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/fo...ml#post1974292

Last edited by tonyHK12; 11-04-2010 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Refine statistics
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

4 out of 8 members found this post helpful.