India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/03/2007
Compare
dummgelauft has a reputation beyond repute dummgelauft has a reputation beyond repute dummgelauft has a reputation beyond repute dummgelauft has a reputation beyond repute dummgelauft has a reputation beyond repute dummgelauft has a reputation beyond repute dummgelauft has a reputation beyond repute dummgelauft has a reputation beyond repute dummgelauft has a reputation beyond repute dummgelauft has a reputation beyond repute dummgelauft has a reputation beyond repute
Default illegals and attitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mile View Post
Even illigal immigrants has more optimism,
And they actually believe themselves they have every right to become a permanant citizens than legal immigrants waiting in line.

Some folks can't even bear the thought if some one thinks they should try to influence the law makers.
Illegals have nothing to lose. If CIR happens...they celebrate, now that they can all be legal and apply for their families to follow them
If CIR does not happen...they still continue to live here, work their jobs, keep sending money home, and try and get their relatives over here by paying the "coyotes"...it makes no difference to them.

Even if these guys are legalised, they will still NOT pay taxes, NOT learn english, NOT try and be upstanding residents.

They have huge numers, both in population and political support.

They represent a MASSIVE democratic vote bank.

WE (EB) have none of the above and a lot to lose)

Hence, the attitude.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

3 out of 5 members found this post helpful.