India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/26/2007
Compare
kaisersose has much to be proud of kaisersose has much to be proud of kaisersose has much to be proud of kaisersose has much to be proud of kaisersose has much to be proud of kaisersose has much to be proud of kaisersose has much to be proud of kaisersose has much to be proud of kaisersose has much to be proud of kaisersose has much to be proud of

In short, you will be fine unless an RFE is issued for your 140 (ability to pay, education requirements, etc). But these problems can usually be known ahead of time as you know your education credentials + the employer's 'demonstrable' ability to pay. If these are not problems in your case, you should be OK.

If the business unit is closed down and there is an RFE, will the company still respond to the RFE? if Yes, you are fine again. Else your 140 will be denied.

If you filed in TX, there is a good chance your 140 will come through within 180 days. But if you filed in NE, then it is almost certain that your 140 will not see the light of the day anytime soon.

The NE situation may actually help in some way as you can consider getting a new PERM and 140 from the new employer and replace the 140 for your existing 485 app. But I think USCIS has problems with multiple 140s filed at the same time. This is something you may want to check with your lawyer.

Last edited by kaisersose; 12-04-2007 at 12:41 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote