India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/26/2007
Compare
kaisersose has much to be proud of kaisersose has much to be proud of kaisersose has much to be proud of kaisersose has much to be proud of kaisersose has much to be proud of kaisersose has much to be proud of kaisersose has much to be proud of kaisersose has much to be proud of kaisersose has much to be proud of kaisersose has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyAbtUS View Post
"kaisersose"...thanks a lot for the informative response as well.. One quick question and comment though (this is the same one I asked logiclife as well sorry for repeating it again here)..I work for American firm fairly well known and respected (And yes they are only terminating the business unit i work in, and they have assured us that they will respond to the RFE's as far as possible). You mention verifying my I-140 petition file and see if there is any liklyhood of an RFE. What if I do find any issues in the file (which I dont think should be there..), is there anyway the issue can be corrected before I get terminated?
Common problems for 140 RFE are,

1. Company's ability to pay wages Since you are in a farily well known and respected firm, this is a non-issue.

2. Education matching job req. If the candidate has a degree not relevant to the job reqs or if the degree requirement is met indirectly through a combination of degrees (3yr degree + 2 yr degree <=> 4 yr degree). In general the qualifications of the candidate are not a simple match to the req.

But if your company is willing to respond to RFEs as you say, then you are all set.

Good luck
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote