India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/09/2007
Compare
mattresscoil is infamous around these parts mattresscoil is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggc View Post
My 485 interview (employment based) has been scheduled in San Jose, CA for Oct,29th.
Interview letter says bring following documents:

All Passports, all documents that submitted during 485, current employment letter, W2s , marriage certificate, insurance policies, rental agreements etc….

I have few questions on this:

1.My wife interview is at 7:45AM and mine is 8:15AM. Does it mean we have to go
separate or can we go at the same time?
2. Do I need to carry employer tax returns also?
3. Do I need to carry affidavit of support for my wife?
4. Are there any documents that I need to carry apart from mentioned in the above list?

Also if you have attended interview in San Jose field office, please share your experience.

Thanks.
1.My wife interview is at 7:45AM and mine is 8:15AM. Does it mean we have to go separate or can we go at the same time? - Most likely the officer will call you together.

2. Do I need to carry employer tax returns also? - No, just carry the letter of continued employment from your employer stating your income and that you work full time 40 hors a week form them.

3. Do I need to carry affidavit of support for my wife? - Not require but carry notarized cope if you really want to.

4. Are there any documents that I need to carry apart from mentioned in the above list? - Just carry every thing. Make sure you keep things sorted/organized so that you can pull whatever the officer wants from the stack.

Good luck and let the group know what happens.
Thanks, Mattresscoil!!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote