:
Nigeria
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of

i think they plan to overcome this hurdle by involving the private sector. I just want to see something passed so I know where I stand and know how to move forward.
Quote:
Originally Posted by logiclife
I dont think that illegals are going to "Self deport" themselves and go back to home country to get temporary visas. Not with their jobs and children and family ties here. Visa stamping is not a simple matter. Its not an oil-change that you can drive to Jiffy lube, get oil change done in 15 minutes and VOILA, you are good to go.

This plan will not work. Illegals would prefer to stay illegals rather than going back to Port of entry to get a visa stamp.

These lawmakers are so out of touch from reality, they are pulling solutions sitting in their offices without probably having met any immigrant.

Even legal immigrants choose to avoid travel back home and miss the marriages and funerals of loved ones. Why? Because the visa stamping is unpredictable, and it can alter the course of your life and career forever.

So far, the only people who have put serious thought, hard work and effort on immigration reform are McCain and Kennedy. They spent months before they came up with McCain-Kennedy in 2005. Unlike the late-comers who are pulling solutions out of thin air. This is just grandstanding and proposing worthless solutions and nice sounding acronyms like SAFE etc.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote