India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/14/2007
Compare
redcard has a reputation beyond repute redcard has a reputation beyond repute redcard has a reputation beyond repute redcard has a reputation beyond repute redcard has a reputation beyond repute redcard has a reputation beyond repute redcard has a reputation beyond repute redcard has a reputation beyond repute redcard has a reputation beyond repute redcard has a reputation beyond repute redcard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Very absurd compromise solution

This is a real absurd idea,, its quite surprising that lawmakers come up with these idea’s…. which illegal is going to go back with no certainty to return.. and how could they have a job waiting for them when in the first place they don’t have a legal ‘ JOB’ ,… and which employer would come forward and say that he has an illegal working with him today…to keep a job for him when he comes back after getting a legal visa…this whole bill is a failure right from the word go…

17 years to get citizenship.. who ever heard to that……and what happens if the person looses his job in these 17 years.. it does not make sense….for all we know with President Bush talking of return to moon in 2020… you could have people applying for residency on moon… this compromise if it ever gets thru , will only make that matter bad to worse…It time the lawmakers accepted the fact that you cannot do much about the 11 million people who are here.. either way you have to accept them.. any compromise should aim in making sure that in future you do not have situation where you have 11 million illegal ever again.. and like always… no one will talk of legal immigrants in this bill…unfortunately the legal immigrant community is to tolerant ..
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote