India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/06/2007
Compare
ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by amits View Post
Hi All,

Me and my wife are traveling to India. We are going for visa re-stamping (consular processing).

Based on the information provided below, can you provide lists of forms/docs that we're supposed to carry with us when we visit the consulate for stamping?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

- Amit

My visa:
- I entered on H1B. Then I had to change employer so visa was transfered (And they extended it for another 2.5years). So now I have a H1B visa which is valid till June 2009, and passport with expired H1B stamp.

- With the new employer - I've an approved PERM. I140 is pending. I485 is filed. EAD received. Do I need to take approval notices and/or receipt notices of any/all of these stages?

My Wife's visa:
- she entered on H4. Now she has a H1B visa which is valid up 2010, and passport with expired H4 stamp.
Is she required to take approval notices and/or receipt notices of i485.. or my PERM or i140?

please visit: https://www.vfs-usa.co.in/

its am official site for this and has complete list.

More, if you have advance paroles, please keep them with you just in case of emergency.

RD: 6/7/07, ND: 6/19/07, FP: 7/21/07
485 LUDs: 7/23, 7/24 & 7/28
EAD Approved: 9/12
AP Approved : 9/24
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote