:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
arpitdwivedi will become famous soon enough
Default GC Question in Democratic Debate on CNN tonight

First, Thanks to ALL who voted and made my question come up to No 2 on the list in such a short period of time. It was unfortunate though that it was never asked in the debate. The reasons could be many. Neverthless I would like to applaud the efforts from all of us.
I think if we keep raising the issue of Legal Immgration, very soon it will catch up the popularity with these politicians as well. We can rephrase the question and keep bringing it back to the table. I can only hope for the best for us, like all of us.
Once again, thanks to all for voting.

regards,
Arpit Dwivedi

************************************************** ****************************************
Hi All,

Tonight at 8:00 PM EST is the last debate between democratic candidates before the super tuesday. CNN is holding this debate from Kodak Theater, LA. CNN allows some very popular questions from the general public to be asked to the candidates in these debates.

I had put up a question regarding the 'Legal immigration (Green card) issues' yesterday on www.politico.com and it has caught on popularity. I see that another friend already put this up on this forum and has asked all to vote for the question. Thanks to all now the question is ranked # 3.

To make it a sure shot question in the debate, I would like to request you all to:

- go to http://dyn.politico.com/debate/democ...orQuestion.cfm
- go to the 'Most popular' tab
- VOTE for the Immigration question (currently ranked # 3) that talks about naturalization and green card problems.

What this will do is that this question would be put up in the debate tonight and we would get to hear the opinions/ plans of Obama and Clinton on this big issue.

Thanks and regards,

Arpit Dwivedi

Last edited by arpitdwivedi; 02-01-2008 at 02:15 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote