:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
santb1975 has a reputation beyond repute santb1975 has a reputation beyond repute santb1975 has a reputation beyond repute santb1975 has a reputation beyond repute santb1975 has a reputation beyond repute santb1975 has a reputation beyond repute santb1975 has a reputation beyond repute santb1975 has a reputation beyond repute santb1975 has a reputation beyond repute santb1975 has a reputation beyond repute santb1975 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thanks

I sent that question in about 2 weeks ago. I am glad it got noticed by an IV'an yesterday. A few of us posted on the state chapters yesterday afternoon and members voted and kept it on top. Hopefully the question will get asked. We should send similar questions to the presidential debate's as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpitdwivedi View Post
Hi All,

Tonight at 8:00 PM EST is the last debate between democratic candidates before the super tuesday. CNN is holding this debate from Kodak Theater, LA. CNN allows some very popular questions from the general public to be asked to the candidates in these debates.

I had put up a question regarding the 'Legal immigration (Green card) issues' yesterday on www.politico.com and it has caught on popularity. I see that another friend already put this up on this forum and has asked all to vote for the question. Thanks to all now the question is ranked # 3.

To make it a sure shot question in the debate, I would like to request you all to:

- go to http://dyn.politico.com/debate/democ...orQuestion.cfm
- go to the 'Most popular' tab
- VOTE for the Immigration question (currently ranked # 3) that talks about naturalization and green card problems.

What this will do is that this question would be put up in the debate tonight and we would get to hear the opinions/ plans of Obama and Clinton on this big issue.

Thanks and regards,

Arpit Dwivedi
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote