India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute

bestin.. letters campaign is endorsed by the core. 5 letters is a great start. Hope you will fully connect with your social network to help IV in this campaign.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestin View Post
I have decided to do things which are endorsed by the core in future.

BTB my letters have increased to 5 altogether.

Why do you try and find an excuse to do less? IV never said stop sending once we get to 10000... or 20000.... We should try and get AS MANY LETTERS AS POSSIBLE. Aim high my friends.

Quote:
If your statement has been endorsed by the core that they want a million number then forget about this effort.I am feeling sad that i was part of this effort.I am not going to be part anymore unless i see some direct addressals from core to do it hence forth.

Got GC in Sept 2011

Spread the RALLY message on:
Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki
Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

Last edited by needhelp!; 02-10-2008 at 02:26 AM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote