United Kingdom
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
05/03/2007
Compare
mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute
Default let's discuss effective ways forward

let's discuss effective ways forward rather than the pessimistic tone I see here.

Bestin: the core is involved. Some of the core are just very busy on IV stuff. I spoke with Aman last week he called me from the airport -- a trip to DC. Some people are cagey about handing out personal details and while it is frustrating let's have some respect. I'm one of the few who puts their full name in signature, and my user id is my name, and I say I'm from NY, so it only takes a telephone directory search to find my phone number and address. But you won't hear me calling people names for not giving contact details. Some people are more reserved than others, for example, my wife used to live in a communist police state where the state was out to get you, so she is more reserved. Frustrating I know. Enough said, let's look for positive things to do.

SO ON THE POSITIVE SIDE:
I got another 33 letters this week, and expect about same next week, and have 2 US citizens who will likely get me another 20. So I might make 100+.
My total in hand so far: 43

I'd be happy to continue for several weeks or months, but will go with what the core decides for drawing the line.

TIP:
Where you know someone who works at a different place to you ask them to collect some letters from their work place and give them to you or mail them to you. I'm expecting to get at least 20 that way next week alone, maybe more later.
If my post has been helpful, please consider contributing to immigrationvoice. It will help us continue this effort and serve the community. Thank you.

Last edited by mbartosik; 02-10-2008 at 03:54 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote