India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
chakdepatte has a reputation beyond repute chakdepatte has a reputation beyond repute chakdepatte has a reputation beyond repute chakdepatte has a reputation beyond repute chakdepatte has a reputation beyond repute chakdepatte has a reputation beyond repute chakdepatte has a reputation beyond repute chakdepatte has a reputation beyond repute chakdepatte has a reputation beyond repute chakdepatte has a reputation beyond repute chakdepatte has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up EAD and H1 is OK

Approach ur credit uniion. they will eventually sell ur loan to BAC or the big banks.
my friends were on H1. I was on EAD but all I had to provide was my credit score, 6 months paychecks, company history and indicate that my green card is in process. lender was happy that green card is in process. she got terribly confused when I mentioned LC, 140 and EAD. Be careful with words you use becuase the lender or anyone at walmart or honda are not that educated about the pains of GC process and not that they are bad and dont want ur business.

I am also not surprised on reading this thread because our local citizen friends (bankers et al) get pi$$ed off to learn that I dont have a green card and we own homes becuase we are perfect candidates to walk off in a foreclosure with nothing to worry.

on a serious note - if on H1 and no EAD. think twice before buying a house. Job Markets are becoming unfriendly for H1 holders.

God be with you.
-Oye Chakdepatte
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote