India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
Gravitation has a reputation beyond repute Gravitation has a reputation beyond repute Gravitation has a reputation beyond repute Gravitation has a reputation beyond repute Gravitation has a reputation beyond repute Gravitation has a reputation beyond repute Gravitation has a reputation beyond repute Gravitation has a reputation beyond repute Gravitation has a reputation beyond repute Gravitation has a reputation beyond repute Gravitation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by belmontboy View Post
is there a website/magazine where i can get list of foreclosed properties?
Google will find you plenty but they charge money. I search real estate through ziprealty.com. It's free. It doesn't specifically mark the foreclosed properties. However, there're a few ways you can find if a property is foreclosed:
  • Some properties are listed as bank-owned in the description. they're foreclosed.
  • Some properties say "pre-approval" required with offer. That's -likely to be (75% of the time) a foreclosed property.
  • Banks reduce price of property at a consistent basis (say reduce by 20K in the second week of every month). The website I mentioned has a history of price drop of all properties.
  • If a property is offered As-Is, it's likely to be foreclosed.
  • If you want to double check, goto the municipalities web-site, most of them have owner's information of all properties on their websites. If the owner is a bank, it's a foreclosed property.
  • Look for a combination of the above factors to identify a bank-owned/foreclosed property.

Last edited by Gravitation; 03-25-2008 at 05:12 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote