India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/05/2007
Compare
obviously has a brilliant future obviously has a brilliant future obviously has a brilliant future obviously has a brilliant future obviously has a brilliant future obviously has a brilliant future obviously has a brilliant future obviously has a brilliant future obviously has a brilliant future obviously has a brilliant future obviously has a brilliant future
Default Good Employer Relations

kg318... from your initial post you indicated that you "demanded" money back and noted that Company A's practice was "against the law". Now, they are using the same law against you. Not saying it is fair or pretty. Just remember, what you sow, you shall reap.

It is generally poor practice to go for gung-ho activism in a situation where you are unclear about the law (e.g., non compete) and unable to get good counsel (e.g. immigration and business law attorneys).

Just keep this in mind. Long term, your peace of mind is worth more than $4K ... just think if there are other ways in which you could have handled this.... in case such event pop up again.

If I were you, I would have a civil conversation with that company. Tell them that economics took over empathy, that you wish to be in a position where you have less financial loss and would appreciate an amicable parting of ways.
It's a small world out there. Dont pi*s on anyone, lest it come back to wet your backside!

Sabre rattling might get you out of this one, but the world still remains a small place!
________
LadiDi

Last edited by obviously; 08-28-2011 at 08:56 AM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote