India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/10/2007
Compare
meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute
Talking save the digits campaign

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilber View Post
If there is sudden crisis like the y2k bug thing then there will be a sudden and urgent need of people like us only then will we be given better treatment. Suddenly there will be more H1Bs or bigger quota for GC etc.
call to all software engineers: please allocate and store only ONE digit when you take the year and store it in some database in your applicaton. Dont read in 2008, or even 08. Just "8" will do. That way sometime next year we'll realize that after 2009, we are going to roll over into year "0"... all applications will crash. things will stop working, ATMs will go berserk. The only way to fix this Y2010 campaign would be to increase the EB quota and H1 quotas so all the new engineers can come in (& old ones hang around long enough) to put in 3 more digits into all the applications.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote