:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
tonyHK12 has a reputation beyond repute tonyHK12 has a reputation beyond repute tonyHK12 has a reputation beyond repute tonyHK12 has a reputation beyond repute tonyHK12 has a reputation beyond repute tonyHK12 has a reputation beyond repute tonyHK12 has a reputation beyond repute tonyHK12 has a reputation beyond repute tonyHK12 has a reputation beyond repute tonyHK12 has a reputation beyond repute tonyHK12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiting2007 View Post
Just to let you folks know that to get access to donor forum you should have recurring donations. I didn't know that...May it is somewhere in fine prints which I forget to check..Anyway good luck.
This is the second message from Pappu on the Contribution thread:

"To conduct such an effort, IV also needs contributions. Our estimated cost is around $50,000 for the event. We need generous contributions from our members, especially from members who are unable to make it to the DC event. To be clear, all one time contributions starting from February 1st will be considered as a contribution to the advocacy event. All the recurring donations will continue to go towards Donor forum access. Our advocacy event costs will be on top of our regular costs and we need to pay for both. "

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.