India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2007
Compare
hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hello ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiting2007 View Post
Just to let you folks know that to get access to donor forum you should have recurring donations. I didn't know that...May it is somewhere in fine prints which I forget to check..Anyway good luck.

Here is the email I got when I request access...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Admins said that only monthly recurring donations qualify for Donor access. These start at $25 a month. once thats done if you are interested:
Please send the following details to ivcoordinator@gmail.com:
IV username:
Ph #
City and State of residence:
Pay pal receipt date:
Transaction / subscription #:
Date of payment:
One time or recurring donations: Recurring

These requests are manually approved by StarSun/Admins and unfortunately most of them are probably in DC, quite busy with Advocacy days happening over the next 4 days. There will probably be some delay
I think all folks except you know this . You have been a member since 2007 and have only 13 posts. That just shows either you don't visit IV forums that often or you were busy with threads that only you are interested in.

It has been mentioned in a number of threads that only recurring monthly contributions get donor forum access. I wonder how you could have missed it . It was not in fine print but in large letters.

EB3 - India - PD - Sep 2004
I140/485 AP - 08/02/2007
FP - 11/2007
AP/EAD - 11/2007
AP/EAD - 2008
AP - 2009
EAD - 2010
Bookmark and Share Compare

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.