:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
waiting2007 has a brilliant future waiting2007 has a brilliant future waiting2007 has a brilliant future waiting2007 has a brilliant future waiting2007 has a brilliant future waiting2007 has a brilliant future waiting2007 has a brilliant future waiting2007 has a brilliant future waiting2007 has a brilliant future waiting2007 has a brilliant future waiting2007 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpandey View Post
I think all folks except you know this . You have been a member since 2007 and have only 13 posts. That just shows either you don't visit IV forums that often or you were busy with threads that only you are interested in..
No of posts doesn't means that I don't visit often..Yes true. Why should I read something in which I am not interested earlier..

Quote:
It has been mentioned in a number of threads that only recurring monthly contributions get donor forum access. I wonder how you could have missed it . It was not in fine print but in large letters.
I think there are other folks who are missing it too...It should appear right at the place where folks are making contributions (i.e. when they are clicking on contribution button) but then it may decrease the donation..I don't think letters are LARGE enough..The issue is it just doesn't feel right..I know such effort needs lot of money but employing such tactics won't help the cause. May be admin should come with better alternatives...You are dividing people here: If you don't have enough money we won't give you full information. Fine with your folks if it seems right to you but I won't agree with such strategy. It also doesn't work other way: If I contribute $300 today, one time, I won;t get access but if I do similar contribution ($25*12) I'll get THE access.. Thanks You and ALL THE BEST
Bookmark and Share Compare

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.